- Click the Edge menu on the browser toolbar
- Select "Settings"
- Select “System and performance” at the left menu
- In the "System" section, click "Open your computer's proxy settings"
- Turn on the "Use a proxy server" box under "Manual proxy setup"
- Address: brd.superproxy.io
- Port: 22225
- Save changes by pressing "Save"
- Go to any website. When asked for authentication, enter:
- Important: These settings set the proxy for all applications. Remember to disable them once you are done
Bright Data code for browser automation is available for download in GitHub