VMLogin Proxy Integration with Bright Data
Register and manage multiple online accounts using physical devices with VMLogin's virtual browsing profiles which helps enable anti-association capabilities as well as fingerprint protection
Manage multiple online accounts using physical devices with VMLogin’s virtual browsing profiles which helps enable anti-association capabilities as well as fingerprint protection.
Here is a step by step guide to integrate Bright Data with VMlogin
- Download and install VMLogin here（3 Days Free Trial）
- Start by launching VMLogin and creating a new browser profile:
- Click “Get random profile”
- Select the settings that best suit you, such as operating system, screen resolution, language, WebGL vendor, time zone, media device fingerprint etc.
- Setting up the proxy server with your browser profile:
- Install and Launch Proxy Manager, then it will automatically open the http://127.0.0.1:22999/ browser interface for management.
- Start by creating a proxy port on the Proxy Manager:
- Login to Lumitnati -> click ‘Start’
- Under ‘Network’ choose Bright Data or any other network you wish to use.
- Configuration-> Browser (Puppeteer/Selenium)
- Create a proxy port, then close your browser
See below images showing the above steps:
- In VM login dashbaord, open and set up your proxy, then test proxy, Fox example:
Proxy type: HTTP
IP address: 127.0.0.1
- If you need to create multiple ports and set for each port should a different IP address, you can do that on the Proxy Manager as follow:
- Go to port settings (e.g. port number 24000)
- General-> Multiple proxy port-> select the number of ports ( 5 for example), then scroll down to the ‘Multiply proxy port per IP” section, and click “Select IPs”, to select the port you wish to use.