- Open your device Settings app and go to Wi-Fi
- Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network you are connected to
- Scroll to the bottom and you will find a section for 'HTTP Proxy'. This is set to 'Off' by default. Set it to 'Manual'
- In the server slot enter:
- In the port slot enter:
- Toggle the Authentication to 'On'
- Enter username and password as can be found at https://brightdata.com/cp/zones, click on the Zone name, then click on 'Settings' tab.
- Note: if you need to change the proxy credentials you may encounter a bug in iOS proxy settings. Proxy username and passwork are cached by host name and can't easily be changed. To over come this bug either use Proxy Manager to control proxy credentials of use a different host every time you need to change credentials. You can use session-RANDOM_ID.zproxy.lum-superproxy.io to create a new host domain every time.