- Open your device Settings app
- Tap 'Wi-Fi'
- Touch and hold the Wi-Fi network name
- Tap 'Modify' network
- Tap the down arrow next to 'Advanced options'
- Tap the down arrow next to 'Proxy'
- Select 'Manual' and enter proxy settings:
- Proxy host name:
- Proxy port:
- Check the 'Authenticate Server' option and enter username and password as can be found at https://brightdata.com/cp/zones, click on the Zone name, then click on 'Settings' tab. If this option is not available, your browser will prompt you to input these values
- Tap 'Save'