You can control your sessions using the Proxy Manager by sending x-lpm-session header.
- Add the header with any random session ID
- When using the same session the Proxy Manager will try to connect with the same exit node (peer/IP)
- When you change the session value the Proxy Manager will connect with a different exit node (new peer/IP)
- To keep a given session alive you must send a request no more than every 60 seconds
- Note that in order to use it with HTTPS requests you will need to enable SSL Analyzing and install the certificate
Here is an example:
curl --proxy http://127.0.0.1:24000 -H "x-lpm-session: rand123" http://lumtest.com/myip