Where the logs are kept
In the default Proxy Manager installation you will find all the relevant files under proxy_manager in the home directory.
- On Windows it will be:
- On Mac and Linux it will be:
Where are the level to choose from
You can control the verbosity of the logs by Log level. The Proxy Manager has the following logging levels:
- error - not expected errors and crashes
- warn - expected errors and warnings
- notice - user actions
- info - requests
- debug - debug details
How to set the desired log level
Logs level can be controlled from General settings.
- Go to General settings section
- From Log level choose the log level you need