When multiple people are accessing your account, you may assign each user one of four types of permission:
- Admin - can manage all aspects of the account, remove and add users, and control Billing functions
- Ops - can manage the zones, access permissions, create and remove zones, cannot access Billing tab information
- Finance - can manage Billing, see and download invoices, and set payment methods
- Limit - Can only modify access parameters to proxies, including passwords and whitelisted and blacklisted IPs.
- User - can only use the account proxy infrastructure, and cannot modify existing zones, users or payments