Yes, you can download and deliver media files with Data Collector. A media file is charged as one page load.
* Reminder: Screenshots of pages are not considered a page load; only image resources are charged as page loads.
How to configure Data collector to download media files
- Template : Use 'Image' or 'Video' command to download media files using URL of files
- Output schema : Set 'Data type' of the parameter to 'Image' or 'Video' and check 'Download'
How can I receive media files?
- Batch : When a job is done, the collector will deliver media files to your storage - collector cannot deliver files when delivery method is set to Email / API download
- Realtime : Same as batch setting, files will be delivered to your storage when collection is done. However, with realtime you can also use 'API download'. /get_result API will return result with file name and you can call /get_result API again with file name you received from previous call.