To request a custom collector, fill out a form so we can understand what you want to collect and in what structure you’d like to receive the data.
Step 1 - Create and define the project
B : Select a Project Owner user
C : Add the target domain you want to collect the data from
D : Define the type of project
- Continuous data collection (collect regularly)
Step 2 - Define output schema*
*A schema describes how the data is structured and how the database is built. In the data collector, the schema is constructed by defined fields like objects, arrays, text, numbers, dates, URLs, etc., and how they are arranged.
- Popular outputs
2. Define the type of data - e.g. “text” (String)
3. Set default value - e.g. null
4. Custom Validation ensures that the type of data and code received is according to your request. I.e., data type “text” and not “images.”
D : View the schema structure in JSON format.
B : Upload the explanation of the data collection flow in a PDF, JPEG, JPG, or PNG
C : Select the country you wish to access the target website from (Optional)
B : To upload easily without errors, you can use the template provided.
C : Add input parameters and define the data type.
2. Define the data type.
3. Set up the input (optional).
After placing the order, we will deliver you a custom collector within two business days.